2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
For those wondering, “What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla,” rest assured, you can tackle your Muncie commutes efficiently in the new Toyota Corolla. The 2020 Corolla can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Hybrid LE trim level. Read on to learn more about the 2020 Toyota Corolla MPG ratings, courtesy of the team at Toyota of Muncie.
2020 Corolla Gas Mileage by Trim Level
The 2020 Toyota Corolla’s MPG numbers vary depending on the configuration you choose. Whether you’re dining out in Anderson or commuting to work in Pendleton, you want to get the best gas mileage possible. With quite a few different configurations available, including one hybrid configuration, the 2020 Corolla gives drivers options when it comes to finding a balance of performance and efficiency.
Explore the 2020 Toyota Corolla MPG ratings by configuration:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L MPG: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE MPG: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE MPG: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE MPG: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT) MPG: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT) MPG: 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE MPG: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco Specs
Go green in the 2020 Toyota Hybrid LE trim level while still getting a strong combination of power and efficiency. The 2020 Corolla comes equipped with a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also features EV/ECO/Power driving modes for even more fuel efficiency. Many Albany drivers are drawn to the Hybrid LE trim due to the fact that they instantly notice the savings on fuel.
2020 Toyota Corolla MPG-Boosting Features
Quite a few technology systems go into making the new Toyota Corolla more efficient than ever before:
- Transmission – The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) delivers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design – Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a Corolla that cuts through the air with efficiency.
- Variable Valve Timing – Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. This feature ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Turn to Toyota of Muncie for Fuel-Efficient Corolla
Here at Toyota of Muncie, our expert team is here for all your car-buying questions. Check out our detailed overview of the 2020 Toyota Corolla’s features, and contact us with any questions you still have.
*2020 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
Recent News From Toyota of Muncie
For those wondering, “What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla,” rest assured, you can tackle your Muncie commutes efficiently in the new Toyota Corolla. The 2020 Corolla can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Hybrid LE trim level. Read on to learn more about the 2020 Toyota Corolla…
The 2020 Toyota Highlander interior showcases the very best of the modern midsize SUV: flexible seating, upscale design, and high-tech luxuries that elevate even the most ordinary Anderson drives. Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly SUV with some flair or a versatile commuter car with the latest technology onboard, the Toyota Highlander delivers in a…
Muncie drivers who are exploring the market for a new SUV have doubtless come across the 2020 Toyota Highlander and wondered, “how much does a Toyota Highlander cost?”. The Toyota Highlander price has made sure there’s a Highlander for virtually every SUV driver, with 9 trim levels, including Hybrid trims, that have some of the…