2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
For those wondering, “What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla,” rest assured, you can tackle your Muncie commutes efficiently in the new Toyota Corolla. The 2020 Corolla can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Hybrid LE trim level. Read on to learn more about the 2020 Toyota Corolla MPG ratings, courtesy of the team at Toyota of Muncie.
2020 Corolla Gas Mileage by Trim Level
The 2020 Toyota Corolla’s MPG numbers vary depending on the configuration you choose. Whether you’re dining out in Anderson or commuting to work in Pendleton, you want to get the best gas mileage possible. With quite a few different configurations available, including one hybrid configuration, the 2020 Corolla gives drivers options when it comes to finding a balance of performance and efficiency.
Explore the 2020 Toyota Corolla MPG ratings by configuration:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L MPG: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE MPG: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE MPG: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE MPG: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT) MPG: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT) MPG: 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE MPG: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco Specs
Go green in the 2020 Toyota Hybrid LE trim level while still getting a strong combination of power and efficiency. The 2020 Corolla comes equipped with a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also features EV/ECO/Power driving modes for even more fuel efficiency. Many Albany drivers are drawn to the Hybrid LE trim due to the fact that they instantly notice the savings on fuel.
2020 Toyota Corolla MPG-Boosting Features
Quite a few technology systems go into making the new Toyota Corolla more efficient than ever before:
- Transmission – The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) delivers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design – Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a Corolla that cuts through the air with efficiency.
- Variable Valve Timing – Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. This feature ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Turn to Toyota of Muncie for Fuel-Efficient Corolla
Here at Toyota of Muncie, our expert team is here for all your car-buying questions. Check out our detailed overview of the 2020 Toyota Corolla’s features, get a first look at how the 2021 Corolla compares to the Toyota Camry, and contact us with any questions!
*2020 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
Recent News From Toyota of Muncie
Curious about the Toyota RAV4 towing package? Drivers from Anderson to Pendleton are drawn to the 2021 Toyota RAV4 due to its impressive towing capacity. So, how much can a Toyota RAV4 tow? Can a RAV4 tow a boat? Impressively, the 2021 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity is 3,500 pounds when properly equipped, allowing you to…
In 2020, the fifth generation of the Toyota Supra hit the streets of Anderson, redesigned and more powerful than ever! Upgraded suspension, engine, and exterior marked the 2020 edition, and the 2021 Supra promises to wow Pendleton with new engine options. With improved handling on Albany roads, the newest Toyota sports car is built for…
Anderson area drivers who are looking for optimal seating and cabin space are undoubtedly considering the Toyota Highlander. There are several editions on the market, the most recent being the 2019 Highlander and 2020 Highlander. Although they have similar features, the 2020 Highlander underwent a complete redesign, with additional features that were unavailable in the…