Credit Recovery Program
My name is Mike Ambler. I am a "Muncie Boy" whose parents both graduated from Muncie Central and worked in the Muncie area for their entire lives. I have specialized in working with people that have credit issues for thirteen years in the Indianapolis Market and am excited to be able to offer these programs to my hometown friends and family members without having to drive to Indianapolis. I was recently able to get back to my roots in Muncie and get involved in bringing a new and exciting option to the great citizens of Muncie and the surrounding areas.
My "Road to Recovery" financing is a chance for people to get an auto loan on a new or pre-owned vehicle despite their previous credit circumstances. It involves a few simple steps:
- Selecting a vehicle of your choosing
- Securing financing with local and national lenders that specialize in helping people improve their credit on a monthly reported basis that immediately improves your credit rating
- Making on time payments and receiving rewards from us to help in maintaining your vehicle
- After 12 months, re evaluate your auto options
- Enjoy a lifetime relationship with a hometown dealer that has your best interest in mind
- Reap the benefits of improved and reestablished credit in every aspect of your life
Many people feel like once they have had a bump or two on their credit, they may not be able to come to a new car dealership and obtain a bank loan for an automobile that will report their good payments and improve their credit rating. These same good people have probably been to other new car stores and felt intimidated or treated like second class citizens for something on their credit that probably was no fault of their own. At Toyota Scion of Muncie, we want all of our customers to know that we have options for you that others don't. We pledge to show you how to purchase the automobile of your choice at terms you are comfortable with and a true "Road to Recovery" that earns us your loyalty for a lifetime of business together. We are committed to treating you with respect and the understanding that bad things happen to good people, and we are here for you no matter what position your current credit is in.
Please feel free to contact me or stop in and let us show you our Road to Recovery Program.
Special Finance Director
o: 765.289.0201 Ext. 103