2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations
Muncie drivers who are exploring the market for a new SUV have doubtless come across the 2020 Toyota Highlander and wondered, “how much does a Toyota Highlander cost?”. The Toyota Highlander price has made sure there’s a Highlander for virtually every SUV driver, with 9 trim levels, including Hybrid trims, that have some of the most impressive safety and technology features available to the modern driver. Toyota of Muncie has a guide to 2020 Toyota Highlander configurations and the Toyota Highlander price so you can decide on what Highlander fits their budget and needs on Anderson roads.
2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations: L
The L is the base trim and starts at $34,600 MSRP*. Toyota has made sure its “starter” trim is decked-out in great features like:
- A 3.5 L V6 engine
- The Toyota SafetySense 2.0 safety system
- LED Headlights
- Five USB Ports
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start
2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations: LE
For a little more money at $36,800 MSRP*, the LE trim adds some great upgrades.
- BlindSpot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Power Liftgate that’s height adjustable and with jam protection
- Leather-trimmed shift knob and steering wheel
You can also get the HybridLE starting at $38,200 MSRP* with all these features and an estimated city/hwy 35/36 MPG*
2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations: XLE
Starting at $39,600 MSRP*, the XLE comes with outstanding comfort features for those who want a relaxing and controlled Pendleton commute.
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with Homelink universal transceiver
- Wireless smartphone charging
- 7-inch color LCD multi-information display (MID)
- Heated front-row seats
- SofTex-trimmed front and rear seats
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels
Like the LE, the Hybrid XLE is also available for the small price change to $40,000 MSRP*.
2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations: Limited
Start taking advantage of some of the best interior and exterior features that Toyota offers with the Limited trim, starting at $43,650 MSRP* and the Hybrid Limited starting at $45,050MSRP* With this trim, expect the following high-end features:
- Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors, which have puddle lights, the Highlander logo, turn signal, blind sport warning indicator lights, and a memory feature.
- Striking LED projector headlights with LED-strip DRL’s and high-output LED Fog Lights
- 20-inch chrome wheels
- Leather rimming on front and second-row seats.
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Premium Audio
- Dynamic Navigation
2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations: Platinum
The Platinum and the Platinum Hybrid are the highest rung of the ladder for 2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations, starting at $46,850 MSRP* and $48,250 MSRP* respectively. This trim is for those who want all that Toyota has to offer in terms of technology and striking features, with:
- Best-in-class 12.3-inch touchscreen display
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Power panoramic view moonroof with sunshade, one-touch open/close, and jam protection
- 10-inch color Head-Up Display
- Bird’s Eye View Camera with dynamic gridlines
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System on LED projector headlights
- Heated second-row captain’s chairs
Test Drive the 2020 Toyota Highlander at Toyota of Muncie
Now that you know the answer to “how much does the Toyota Highlander cost?” and the features on these Toyota Highlander configurations interest you, contact Toyota of Muncie . We’re proud to help drivers from Muncie to Albany find the right car for them. You can learn more about the Toyota Highlander interior, and our finance center can help you find a great Toyota Highlander price and a reasonable payment plan. More questions about what car to buy or lease? Contact us to set up an appointment today and stop by in person to test drive one of these extraordinary vehicles.
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris HB, Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV, Supra), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
More About the Toyota Highlander
The 2020 Toyota Highlander interior showcases the very best of the modern midsize SUV: flexible seating, upscale design, and high-tech luxuries that elevate even the most ordinary Anderson drives. Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly SUV with some flair or a versatile commuter car with the latest technology onboard, the Toyota Highlander delivers in a…
Muncie drivers who are exploring the market for a new SUV have doubtless come across the 2020 Toyota Highlander and wondered, “how much does a Toyota Highlander cost?”. The Toyota Highlander price has made sure there’s a Highlander for virtually every SUV driver, with 9 trim levels, including Hybrid trims, that have some of the…